Blue Sherwani Designs: It’s no wonder men love blue because of its masculinity. From navy blues to deep indigos, there’s no color a man can’t wear. If you are a color-loving man, these blue sherwani designs for men will amaze you. If you think blue, our collection will surprise you. The selection of shades, fabrics, and weaves is far from what you have seen before. So wear this color like a pro and give others a masterclass in handling these cigars with our how-to guide.
Top Attracting Sherwani Designs
Blue sherwanis are popular in menswear collections dominated by red and cream. Black or dark blue is rare. Soft blues and sky blues are very trendy right now. Besides giving you a soft glow, they also have a soothing effect. So you can go up without restrictions.
1. Wedding Sherwani Designs
Check out navy blue sherwanis specially designed for weddings. It is made of velvet fabric which looks elegant and classy. The kurta has a repeat design with silk on one side and the sleeve portion on the other. It complements silk fabrics and shoes.
- Design: Blue velvet wedding dress
- Fabric: Velvet
- Suitable occasions: weddings; wife
2. Groom Sherwani Designs
Check out this blue chiffon dress in foil print. Designed for horses that want to look sophisticated on D-D. The kurta is made of shiny silk material and has a thin hem. Look at the collar that highlights the entire skirt.
- Design: Royal blue sherwani with foil print
- Fabric: Cotton
- Related Events: Weddings; Suite Groom
3. Blue and Gold Sherwani Designs
This item is designed for elegant men who like the combination of ethnic and modern. The navy blue knee-length sherwani is woven with gold to create a stunning look. The beige dress takes this outfit to a whole new level, doesn’t it?
- Design: Dark blue sherwani with gold trim
- Fabric: pure silk
- Ideal Time: Busy; Suite Groom Suite
4. Blue and White Sherwani Designs
Look attractive and beautiful in this white and navy blue sherwani. The beautiful look of this dress makes it ideal for nice weather.
- Design: Hand-embroidered jacquard sherwani in white and blue color
- Fabric: artificial silk
- Suitable occasions: morning events, weddings, festivals.
5. Simple Sherwani Designs
A simple blue sherwani, its stylish design has an indescribable sense of nobility. Pay attention to the details of the fabric. The minimalist artistic silk fabric showcases the richness of our traditional texture, enhanced with gold buttons and asymmetric hems. Completed with shimmering dark beige churidar.
- Design: Simple asymmetric blue sherwani
- Fabric: artificial silk
- Occasion: High-profile events, social gatherings, party nights
6. Black and blue Sherwani
For all the boys who love blue as well as black, this is just for you! The kurta is made of a beard, two colors rarely seen in men’s fashion. What fascinates us about this dress is the sense of mystery it creates with the lighting effects.
- Design: Black and blue woven sherwani design.
- Fabric material: shredded silk
- Suitable occasion: cocktail, stone, wedding
7. Velvet Sherwani
If you’re having a cold-weather wedding, Velvet is a safe bet. It looks elegant but also makes you warm and comfortable. Seen here is a dark blue Sherwani for Pakistani style.
- Design: Royal Blue Velvet Sherwani with Fire Rose Hand Print
- Fabric: Cloth
- Suitable occasion: Wedding, evening party, reception
8. Gold Work Sherwani
If the word “rich” had an image, it might be this dress. The beautiful sherwani is made of blue cotton which adds volume to the goldwork. Marriage! Remember this design!
- Design: Blue Zari Embroidered Wedding Sherwani
- Material: Cotton
- Suitable occasion: wedding, wedding dress
9. Red and Blue Sherwani
If you think that flowers are reserved only for brides, you are very wrong! Modern men are making bold moves with clothes. Seen here is a navy blue jacquard sherwani with a red floral print.
- Design: Navy blue indo western sherwani with pink floral design
- Material: Jacquard
- Worthy occasions: weddings, cocktails, music
10. Indo-Western Designs
Check out this midnight blue sherwani designed in Indo-Western style. Made of the finest jacquard fabric with printed pages. The asymmetrical overlapping pattern is elegant, enhanced by minimal collar work. Wear it with white pajama pants for a different look.
- Design: Blue Indo western sherwani with jacquard work
- Material: Art silk
- Suitable occasions: Night parties, social gatherings